WWE Smackdown Replay Ratings
- The replay of WWE Smackdown on Friday brought in a 1.43 rating with 2.16 million viewers. Those numbers are comparable to the 1.52 rating and 2.20 million viewers that the original airing on Tuesday did during the national election. The show was off 27% from the 1.96 that the previous week was, obviously due to the fact that it was a replay.
The show ranked #10 among overall viewers for cable shows on Friday night, #21 among males 18 – 34 and #12 among males 18 – 49. Needless to say, those are far below the usual rankings.
Credit: PW Torch
More must-read wrestling news:
* WWE breaks two records with WrestleMania 29 ticket sales
* Another way that WWE will make tons of money off of WrestleMania 29
* How much is WWE getting paid for their new programming?
* The Top 10 Survivor Series Wrestlers
* 411′s TNA Turning Point report