WWE Stock Takes a Hit on Last Day of The Year
- WWE’s stock price dipped on Monday, closing at $7.89. That number is down 16.2% from the beginning of 2012, when the stock was at $9.42. The whole of the stock market sank today due to concerns over the fiscal cliff that is set to potentially take effect tomorrow. The lowest WWE stock went today was $7.67.
In 2012, WWE stock stayed in the single-digits, with a high point of $9.95 on February 3rd and 6th. The stock stayed in the $9 range through January and February, dropped below $9 in March and briefly hit that mark again in May before dipping back down. It fell below $8 in June, rose above the mark in August and then fell back down in November and December.
Credit: PW Torch
Must-read wrestling news:
* CM Punk posts photo of surgically repaired knee
* Sheamus discusses his favorite wrestlers growing up
* Three names announce entry into the WWE Royal Rumble (SPOILERS)
* Injury updates on CM Punk, Evan Bourne and Curt Hawkins
* The Top 10 Royal Rumble Competitors