WWE Studios Producing New Action-Comedy
- WWE Studios is partnering with Blum-Hanson-Allen Films for a new action-comedy titled Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’. Deadline reports that the film is about two rule-breaking former cops who reunite to take down the crooks and corrupt Senator who murdered their mentor.
WWE Studios head Michael Luisi said the company is looking for “creative and strategic partnerships” to move beyond the current slate of action and drama films. The company has tried comedies previously with Knucklehead, The Chaperone and Bending the Rules, none of which were particularly successful.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Watch the theatrical cut of the Fast & Furious 6 trailer
* John Goodman to play a killer in The Hangover III
* SueLyn Medeiros’ ample cleavage threatens to bust out of her tight dress
* Elisha Cuthbert voted TV’s most beautiful woman
* Top 10 Horror Movie Romances
* The Top 10 Opening Film Credits
* 411′s A Good Day to Die Hard review