WWE Studios’ The Hive Renamed The Call
- WWE Studios’ latest film has gotten a name change. Shock Till You Drop reports that the film, which up to now was known as The Hive, will release under the name The Call.
The film stars Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin, Michael Eklund and Morris Chestnut, with David Otunga in a supporting role. In the film, emergency call center operator Jordan (Berry) takes a call from Casey (Breslin) a teenage girl who has been abducted and carried away in the trunk of a car. The kidnapping plays out in real time as Jordan and Casey work together to track down the killer. It hits theaters on March 8th.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Rumored Justice League roster revealed (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* Samuel L. Jackson tries to get reporter to say the N word
* E! Network president says Kim Kardashian’s baby will be on her reality show
* Kim Kardashian sex tape sales increase after news of pregnancy
* Hot Pics of 2012: Christina Hendricks, Courtney Stodden, Doutzen Kroes
* Hot Pics of 2012: Brooke Hogan, Kelly Kelly, Maria Kanellis
* Hot Pics of 2012: Arianny Celeste, Brittney Palmer
* The Top 50 Metal Albums of 2012 (#30 – 11)