WWE Survivor Series PPV Estimates
- This year’s WWE Survivor Series PPV drew an estimated 212,000 buys according to a monthly update of WWE’s business figures which was released on Friday. The PPV featured a late main event change with C.M. Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE Title, replacing a traditional Survivor Series match in the main event. This was Ryback’s second WWE Title match on PPV after the TLC PPV, which WWE said last month drew an estimate of 200,000 buys.
The final numbers for the PPV events and this year’s TLC PPV will be released in early 2013 for WWE’s fourth quarter earning results. The estimates put this year’s Survivor Series short of last year’s which drew 281,000 buys for The Rock’s WWE in-ring return where he teamed with John Cena. The 2010 PPV drew 244,000 buys.
Credit: SNL Financial
More must-read wrestling news:
* Who is TNA’s Wrestler of the Year?
* WWE reaches out to Owen Hart’s widow for Hall of Fame induction
* WWE buying new training facility in Orlando
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week
* The Top 5 Wrestling Memories