WWE Video Game License To Go to Take Two?
– IGN reports that according to sources close to the situation, the WWE game franchise is set to be sold to Take Two, the parent company of 2K. Details have not been finalized and terms of the sale are not yet known.
The site notes that the negotiations look to have been outside the scope of THQ’s auction process.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler appearing in Guardians of the Galaxy?
* Man of Steel gets an MPAA rating
* Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms role in Terminator 5
* Mad Men season six gets premiere date
* Gwyneth Paltrow won’t let Cameron Diaz have sex
* New footage and details revealed for G.I. Joe: Retaliation
* 411’s Top 25 Albums of 2012 (#15 – #11)