WWE Wrestler Arrested and Charged With Second DUI
- Jonathan Solofa Fatu, better known to WWE fans as Jimmy Uso, was arrested on Wednesday morning in Hillsborough County, Florida and charged with driving under the influence. He was released on a $500 cash bond a few hours later. You can check out the arrest report here.
Fatu was also arrested and charged with DUI back on September 29, 2011.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Is Rob Van Dam leaving TNA?
* The Miz says he doesn’t think he was pushed to the main event too quickly
* Which former Divas are WWE trying to re-sign?
* Kurt Angle says TNA could compete with WWE in five years
* 411’s WWE Main Event Report
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Bearer, Cena, Roode, More