WWE YouTube Viewership Up 113 Percent During Survivor Series Week
– WWE’s weekly YouTube views have gone up 113 percent over the week of Survivor Series according to Deadline.com and their weekly YouTube rankings.
– WWE’s Fan Nation page had 6,398,886 views for the week of November 15-21. This included the Survivor Series pre-show on Sunday. This good enough to be #3 among all YouTube channels.
– The viewership total is now up 113 percent comapred to the poor viewership of 2,995,793 for the week of November 8-14. For comparison, the Fan Nation page scored 4,875,415 during Hell in a Cell week.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Check out two classic sexy Torrie Wilson pics
* Latest on rumored Mick Foley vs. CM Punk match
* John Cena gives an update on his “ankle injury”
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report