Movies & TV / News

Sylvester Stallone Is Open To Doing The Expendables 4

April 8, 2017 | Posted by Joseph Lee

We previously reported that Sylvester Stallone had exited The Expendables franchise over creative differences and wouldn’t be coming back for the fourth film. Arnold Schwarzenegger then said that if Stallone was out then so was he.

Now the waters are muddied a little more. Stallone recently spoke to TMZ and said he would “absolutely” consider coming back, provided they “get some bumps out of the road.”