wrestling / News

WWE News: Lana & Liv Morgan Appear in Workout Video, Meeting Mark Calaway Set for Sunday, NXT Fan Polls

October 28, 2020 | Posted by Jeffrey Harris
Lana Liv Morgan Raw WWE

– WWE Superstar Liv Morgan shared a new workout video where she and fellow WWE Superstar Lana take part in a tabata style workout, along with some other exercises. A tabata is when you work for 20 seconds straight and then take 10 seconds off for an extended period of time. You can view Lana and Liv’s workout video below:

– WWE Network continues the 30 Days of The Deadman later this weekend with the Meeting Mark Calaway documentary. WWE noted the upcoming show will feature WWE Superstars talking about their first meeting with The Undertaker. You can see that announcement below.

– WWE has a fan poll up asking the WWE Universe if Cameron Grimes is afraid of Dexter Lumis. 56% voted, “No, he’s terrified.” The other 44 percent voted, “Yes.”

Another fan poll that’s up asks which Superstar is most ready to handle the Spin The Wheel, Make the Deal. 34 percent voted for Damian Priest, 31 percent voted for Io Shirai, 20 percent voted for Johnny Gargano, and 15 percent voted for Candice LeRae.