wrestling / News

Various News: Noam Dar Sends a Message to NXT UK, Fan Poll on Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville, Cause of Death Confirmed for Jungle Boy’s Father Luke Perry

March 14, 2019 | Posted by Jeffrey Harris
noam dar wwe 205 live

– Noam Dar returned on NXT UK this week. WWE released a backstage interview with Dar from this week, where he’s asked about his change in attitude. Dar claimed that he’s had no change, and he stated that he was a stop star in the UK long before there was an NXT UK. You can check out that video with Noam Dar below.

– WWE has a new fan poll asking if Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville can survive as a team through WrestleMania 35. 75 percent voted, “No. Trouble is definitely afoot.” The other 25 percent voted, “Yes. They’ve been through these bumps in the road before and they will carry on.”

As previously reported, 90210 and Riverdale star Luke Perry passed away last week. Perry is also the father of AEW talent Jack Perry, aka Jungle Boy. Yahoo! is now reporting that his cause of death was confirmed as a stroke, and it was called an “ischemic cerebrovascular accident.”

article topics :

Jungle Boy, Luke Perry, Jeffrey Harris