wrestling / News

WWE News: Clips From Raw Live Event in Boise, Fan Poll on Who Wore Asuka’s Mask Better, and New Preview for UK Tournament Special

June 24, 2018 | Posted by Jeffrey Harris
Drew McIntyre Dolph Ziggler Superstar Shakeup Raw 41618

As previously reported, WWE held a Raw brand live event in Boise, Idaho on Friday night. The event saw Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns team up yet again to beat Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. WWE tweeted out some footage of Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler’s entrance from the event and some footage of the match as well. You can check out those clips below.

– WWE has a new fan poll up asking the WWE Universe who wore Asuka’s mask better. 63 percent of fans voted for Asuka. The other 37 percent voted for James Ellsworth.

– WWE released a new preview for the two-day WWE Network special event, the United Kingdom Championship Tournament. You can check out the video preview for the upcoming special below.