Quantcast

 

wrestling / News

Triple H Gave WWE.com Permission to Publish Rumors of NJPW Star Signings, No Contracts Officially Signed Yet

January 7, 2016 | Posted by Jeffrey Harris

– According to a new report by PWInsider, NJPW stars AJ Styles, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and Shinsuke Nakamura have not yet actually signed any WWE contracts, and “none of the four have signed anything.” WWE is reportedly interested in all four wrestlers, but they are still not yet free and clear of their NJPW deals. Plus, they would still have to take and pass WWE’s medical tests, and none of the group have gone through the medical evaluations yet.

The report does indicate while none of the four have actually signed with the WWE, there is said to be ongoing communication between WWE and Styles and Gallows. As previously reported, Nakamura revealed in an interview that he intends to leave NJPW at the end of the month. In addition, Nakamura and Anderson are still not even legally allowed to negotiate with WWE until their current NJPW deals expire later this month.

Regarding the report on the subject that appeared on WWE.com, Triple H is said to be the one who gave permission for the website to cover the rumors. This was done so WWE could capitalize on traffic from the rumors of the Bullet Club members going to WWE.

Loading...