Quantcast

 

Movies & TV / News

UPDATED: Pauley Perrette Suggests Multiple Assaults Led to Her NCIS Exit – CBS Studios Comments

May 15, 2018 | Posted by Jeremy Thomas
Pauley Perrette NCIS

UPDATE: CBS TV Studios has released a statement to Deadline commenting on Pauley Perrette’s allegations that she was physically assaulted multiple times while working on NCIS. The studio’s statment reads:

“Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

ORIGINAL: Pauley Perrette has suggested in a series of tweets that “multiple physical assaults” led to her exit from NCIS. Perrette, who played Abby Sciuto on the CBS drama until her departure in last week’s episode, posted to Twitter and talked about her exit after alleging that “tabloid articles” were printing lies about her.

“I refused to go low, that’s why I’ve never told publicly what happened,” Perrette wrote. She changed her mind due to the tabloid reports, saying she had stayed silent to “protect my crew, jobs and so many people.” She said that perhaps “silence isn’t the right thing about crime” and alleged that she was the subject of multiple physical assaults from an unnamed “he.”

CBS has not yet responded to requests from multiple outlets for comment on the story. Perrette has not yet commented further beyond her tweets.

article topics :

NCIS, Pauley Perrette, Jeremy Thomas

Loading...